June 20, 2010 at 2:08 am
Free sewing pattern shows how to make yo-yo circles and sew a yo-yo placemat. Consider making a few for holiday gifts later this year, or to go with any purse pattern or tote project. Elizabeth also has unique PDF patterns for sale in her Etsy shop. From Elizabeth: Hand Sewing Month is a great time for projects using fabric yo-yo rosettes. Yo-Yos, or tiny circles of fabric, were gathered up at the edges and sewn together to create a Pattern and color are very important design elements in quilts. Free YoYo quilt patterns and quilt blocks. How to Make a Yo-Yo Quilt Step by step instructions on making your very own Yo-Yo quilt.
Yo Yo Fabric Patterns
- The yo-yo is a unique building block used for How to Make a Yo-Yo AppliquГ©.
- A couple of days ago I received my fabric pack from Kimono House – I am part of the Fabric Club and we are sent swatches of fabric that is new to the store.
- Fabric yo-yos are both fun and easy to make, and another way to use Trace the yo-yo pattern onto the wrong side of the fabric.
- Most frames come with a pattern which you can adjust the size of your yo-yo to. You can find the directions to make fabric yo-yo's here.
- Create these darling pincushions from fat quarters or scraps from your fabric stash.
- Sewing patterns for Yo Yo's with links to the Yo Yo Makers Create an Account Checkout faster with your own account.
More information about Yo Yo Fabric Patterns on the site: http://patterni.net