November 30, 2010 at 7:04 am
Felting patterns for bags, slippers, hats, toys and accessories from Fiber Trends. For this project you will need an old wool sweater that has already been felted and a few fabric covered buttons or beads. Maggie Weldon Wool Crusher Hat Pattern [PA336] – This is the perfect pattern for beginners and also makes a great gift. Here is a quick pattern that makes good use of your handspun yarns. Classic Wool – Sheepskin Hat, Scarf & Mittens (cr) Unbeatable warmth and comfort with the cozy look of sheepskin. Hat & mittens fit average lady; scarf approx. Free Knitting Pattern at Jimmy Beans Wool – Baby Hat Knitting Pattern.
Wool Hat Patterns
- Free Knitting Pattern at Jimmy Beans Wool – Anna Hat – This baby hat was created for Anna to keep her warm in her early baby years.
- Cute as a Button Thick and Thin Wool Hat: A free knitting pattern.
- Wool hat patterns – Find the largest selection of wool hat patterns on sale.
- Get the best sales, coupons, and deals at TheFind.
- Sock Monkey Roll Brim Hat . Free hat knitting patterns for a funky red roll brim hat. These easy to knit wool hats are great for a beginner knitter.
- Crochet sweater patterns and corchet pullover patterns Shop for crochet sweater patterns and crochet pullover sweater patterns.
More information about Wool Hat Patterns on the site: http://www.jimmybeanswool.com