September 30, 2011 at 5:58 am
Bead & Wire Bracelet Over 50 Free Bracelet Patterns. That's all you'll need for the first strand of your bracelet. Lots of different patterns for making bracelets out of wire, beads, memory wire, and more. The intricate, twisted wire patterns on the cuff-style bracelets accentuate the earthy glow of copper and brass. Remember spool knitting from camp as a kid? HereвЂ™s the grown up version. The current style of mixing various beads for contrast rather than making a formal repetitive pattern is perfect for memory wire bracelets like these. Make a stunning wire chunky crochet bracelet with this free crochet pattern.
Wire Bracelet Pattern
- Memory wire bracelets are so easy to make, you'll feel like you are cheating! Strong and durable, you can make these by the handful.
- Wire jewelry made by hand using textile techniques.
- I currently do two types of braiding and weaving the piece in the vise for each repetition of the pattern.
- Pattern Wire Bracelet – Fabulous design is available with a variety of pattern designs in the center section.
- If you have old stocks of spring wire (like I do!), this is a crochet project that you can do with the spring wires.
- The easiest crochet patterns for beginners are those based on a simple square.
More information about Wire Bracelet Pattern on the site: http://static-sympoz.s3.amazonaws.com