June 7, 2010 at 2:04 am
Compare Prices & Read Reviews on Women's Slimmers / Shapers, including top brands such as at Bizrate. Best Answer: ummm try using the word corset underbust harness waist chincher is a corset http://www.elizabethancostume. From Knitting Lingerie Style: IвЂ™ve taken the detailing of the waspie and applied it to my Waist-Cincher Top, adding a bodice and sleeves to a slimming midriff section. A corset patterns is the basic figure of a corset before it is stitched. Leather Renaissance Bodice Waist Cincher. Beautiful Plus Size Waist Shaper comes with Venice trim and has a gorgeous floral tapestry pattern. Once you get these basic steps down, you can elaborate on your details and pattern making.
Waist Cincher Pattern
- Waist-Cincher Top September 15, 2007 Otherwise I followed the pattern as usual.
- Buy Waist cincher pattern from top rated stores.
- Compare prices, read reviews, and save on Women's Skirts at Bizrate.
- Cut a piece of corset string that is 24 inches long and thread it through the eyelets of the waist cincher in a crisscross pattern.
- Corset patterns are a great way to begin making your very own corset.
- Waist cincher belts – Find the largest selection of waist cincher belts on sale.
More information about Waist Cincher Pattern on the site: http://fc08.deviantart.net