September 8, 2012 at 3:10 pm
This is an authentic TRULY VICTORIAN costume sewing pattern for a 1901 Split skirt pattern which was used for shooting or sports in victorian life. This crocheted victorian Christmas Tree Skirt is made with 10 panels that are crocheted together to form a complete circle. Quilt Patterns for sale Victorian Fan Tree Skirt Quilt Pattern Is UNCUT and UNUSED This pattern is for this beautiful Victorian fan Christmas tree skirt. Victorian Sewing Patterns:Patterns include 1843-1859 skirts, ball gowns, bodice, round and elliptical cage crinoline, elliptical skirts. How To Make a Bustle Skirt; Victorian Corset Workbook; Corded Petticoat Pattern video tutorial on making the 1870 Bustle Skirt. Truly Victorian #261 – 1885 Four-Gore Underskirt/ Bustle Skirt Pattern. TV's skirt patterns are drafted for someone who is probably 5'5" or so. The patterns say a 1.5" hem is allowed.
Victorian Skirt Pattern
- This free crochet flower pattern came about very recently.
- My Aunt and Uncle and let's see what uses you can come up with for this cute little crochet flower pattern.
- I've made my flower sample in worsted weight cotton yarn, but you could use just about any yarn or thread to crochet this flower.
- Any hook (I used a US size 6 steel and obtained the size of flower showed in photo, however, one could use a smaller hook to achieve a small flower.
- Free flower patterns to use for applique, quilting or clipart.
- This can be knit with size 7,6, or 5 needles.
More information about Victorian Skirt Pattern on the site: http://img3.etsystatic.com