August 30, 2010 at 2:23 pm
Patterns go from the 1830s to the 1940s and are quite reasonably priced. Vintage clothing, vintage sewing patterns, vintage thimbles, vintage pin cushions, vintage buttons, vintage lace and trims. Truly Victorian 600: 1869 Princess Dress. This design is taken from an original pattern given in an 1869 La Mode Illustre. Victorian dresses, patterns and instructions. Victorian clothing patterns for women and men from seven different vintage pattern companies. Victorian Era 1870's -1890's Patterns.
Victorian Clothes Patterns
- The Victorian era lasted from before the American Civil War and into the bustle-dress era, so there are many different styles of Victorian dresses.
- Victorian Doll & Clothes Sewing Pattern.
- Find huge savings on Victorian dress patterns.
- Compare Prices & Read Reviews on Craft Supplies, including top brands such as Simplicity at Bizrate.
- There are 16 patterns, starting with a simple but beautiful early Victorian dress and continuing to the more complex.
- These are not for the faint of heart or an amature.
More information about Victorian Clothes Patterns on the site: http://patternkingdom.com