September 30, 2009 at 12:19 am
Reader Emily from The Pickled Weasel sent me this great project for a tea towel apron. Free pattern: Crossover back A-line baby doll dress; Tutorial: Easy elastic Bethany from The Paper Pony shows how to make this super easy apron from a dish towel. So, here are 24 free apron patterns with pictured Making It Fun has a crazy cool Kids Apron Pattern and Chef Hat Tutorial. This will show you how long the fabric part of the apron will need to be. (my hand towel It looks like an Orly Kiely pattern. Sew a quick and easy apron using dish towels and this free pattern. Sometimes a clean tea towel can be spread over a How to Make a Waist Apron Without a Pattern. A waist apron is so easy to make, you'll want one for every day of the week.
Towel Apron Pattern
- This comfortable two-pocket apron–fashioned from an old hand towel that's folded and secured with a few stitches (or dabs of fabric glue)–neatly solves that problem.
- Fold towel in half lengthwise to determine center.
- 2. Open towel, then fold top corners to the back side.
- From the Little Sprouts Collection by Sweetwater, the half apron uses a premade kitchen towel and a 1/4 yard of fabric for a quik easy apron.
- The largest towel of its kind, it is designed to fasten around your neck like an apron allowing you to safely pick your baby up from the bath with two free hands.
- Sale Knitting Patterns; Free Knitting Patterns.
More information about Towel Apron Pattern on the site: http://