February 12, 2010 at 12:07 am
Cathy Carron is the author of Hip Knit Hats 9781579906443. The incredible, custom-fit raglan is a sweater knit from the neck down in a single piece on break free from the constraints imposed by the traditional knitting pattern. Someone asked me about top-down knitting and I pulled out Top Down Sweaters: Knit to Fit from Top to Bottom. The patterns in this book are basic and practical. A favorite design technique of many knitters is top-down, when the knitting cast on stitches are started at the yoke of the sweater and knitted with raglan sleeves. Free Boys' Sweater Knitting Pattern Difficulty level: Intermediate. Free Boys' Sweater Knitting Pattern.
Top Down Sweater Knit Pattern
- The Alma Mater Sweater for the American Girl Doll – Knit from the Top Down University of Iowa.
- Directory of Free Knitting Patterns Online.
- Beginner Knitting Backwards Upside Down Sweater.
- Two sisters knit the #77 Vine Lace Top-Down Cardigan together as their first sweater projects! Very cool.
- Top Down Baby Sweater To Fit: 3months (6 months, 1 year).
- I am looking for a knitted from the top down sweater pattern that is easy.
More information about Top Down Sweater Knit Pattern on the site: http://www.heartstringsfiberarts.com