September 9, 2012 at 2:49 am
Review The "true speckled" antinuclear antibody (ANA) pattern: its tumultuous history. 1983 Nov; 13(2):155-9. [Semin Arthritis Rheum. For example: Sample 12345: ANA positive, speckled, titer: 1:640.If more than one pattern is present all patterns are reported along with their respective endpoints. My 4 y/o daughter had blood work come back with an ANA titer of 1:640 and we are scared to death of what this means for the future of a beautiful, healthy girl. ANA reports include a titer (number) and a pattern. We are rheumatology specialists volunteering to answer your questions on arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus or any rheumatic condition. If an autoimmunce connective tissue disease is suspected, a repeat ANA is suggested on follow-up visit to determine if the titer is rising.
Titer Speckled Pattern
- The test also showed and anti-nuclear AB titer of 1:80 with a "speckled" ANA pattern.
- Her positive ANA titer, speckled ANA pattern, positive dsDNA antibody titer, and positive U1-RNP ENA screen are consistent with a connective tissue disease.
- Question: A few years ago I had an FANA titer of 1:320, speckled pattern.
- The speckled pattern is seen in many conditions and in people who do not have any autoimmune disease.
- I am a beginner at knitting ( but I know knit and purl, that's the extent of it mostly ) and would love to make myself my own pair of mittens, not gloves.
- Easy to knit matching hat and mittens knitting pattern worked on two needles.
More information about Titer Speckled Pattern on the site: http://