October 20, 2012 at 4:45 pm
Much like the Dinky Dinky but only 2 inches taller. She is a great little doll to make for any small child. Fashions For Small Dolls [Rosemarie Ionker] on Amazon. com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. Lily Flower: Fold fabric in half with RST. Lay petal template on dbld fabric. Crochet 12 tiny outfits for 12 tiny fairies! Each doll is about 3" tall. I've been experimenting sewing for my Tiny Betsy McCall over the past few days.
Tiny Doll Pattern
- Free doll pattern to download plus complete photo instructions for how to sew a simple rag doll with yarn hair and an embroidered face.
- Best Answer: Tiny Tots, designed by Connie Ellsworth, came in 3 different sizes-12", 18" and 22". They are all adorable.
- Vasalisa Intuition in Your Pocket Cloth Doll Pattern by Melinda Small Paterson.
- Tips for Sewing in Small Scale Nice cloth doll patterns.
- I'm often asked where to find small-scale materials and supplies to use when sewing doll clothes patterns.
- I crocheted the tiny bag with size 20 cotton thread and the tiny doll (2.5 inches) is a similar pattern without a slip.
More information about Tiny Doll Pattern on the site: http://www.adams-harris.com