June 2, 2011 at 11:30 pm
Tiffin June Night Wine This wine is in the June Night pattern made by Tiffin Glass during the 1940's and 1950's. It is in the 17403 line. This pattern was made by Tiffin and by Indiana Glass. I do not know for sure which these are. The price shown is for ONE ONLY. Many patterns of Elegant Glass were embellished with acid etching, cutting, enamel Tiffin Glass Company. Tiffin Glass Company, of Tiffin, OH, was another large producer of quality glassware operating at the same time as Cambridge. Welcome to Hill House Wares! I specialize in California pottery and am particularly fond of Franciscan dinnerware (with over one hundred and sixty patterns). diet experts please suggest one month pregnant diet? I am 30 yrs old, recently confirmed as pregnant,it's my first pregnancy.
Tiffin Glass Patterns
- Tiffin Flanders – the Flanders pattern was made by the Tiffin Glass company from the mid-1910s to the 1930s in clear, pink and yellow.
- King's Crown See also: Tiffin Glass Kitchenware.
- The Tiffin King's Crown pattern is very hard to distinquish from Indiana's Thumbprint pattern.
- Scroll down for some easy knitting patterns and make scores of things for your baby.
- Large Selection of Knitting Patterns for Easy, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Adult and Baby Projects, Including Scarves, Hats, Blankets, and Sweaters.
- Join me as I share my favourite easy crochet patterns and my journey making the cutest most adorable crochet creations.
More information about Tiffin Glass Patterns on the site: http://www.cyberattic.com