October 14, 2012 at 5:03 pm
Teacher will record student responses to the following questions on large chart paper. Waxing Moon Designs offers cross stitch and stitchery patterns with fun-to-stitch designs and today's busy stitcher in mind. The objective of this free science fair project is to examine the way in which the phases of the moon affect circadian patterns in mammals. Two different cycles of the Moon determine the pattern of eclipses over time. This quilt pattern features a center fabric panel, but also lends itself well to any large scale print that you want to showcase. Just in time for the weekend, The Moon punchneedle pattern is now available from the PlanetJune shop. More Details: A Slice of Summer – Cross Stitch Kit by Waxing Moon Designs Enjoy a juicy "Slice of Summer" with this fun design.
The Moon Patterns
- The moon is said to affect everything from tides to fertility, but some notions overwhelm the moon's influence, decreasing its role in most of Earth's weather patterns.
- Offers a full range of website design and development services, illustration, graphic design, and logo/branding/corporate identity.
- Using a softball and a light source, students model and observe the reason for and pattern of the phases of the moon.
- The contrast between the brighter highlands and darker maria create the patterns seen by different cultures as the Man in the Moon, the rabbit and the buffalo, among others.
- Thousands of patterns including epatterns for instant download.
- Also mailed patterns of all kinds of crafts.
More information about The Moon Patterns on the site: http://i801.photobucket.com