August 21, 2010 at 1:29 am
Tatting Patterns These are some of the tatting patterns I designed during the last few years. Many will recognize this as Mary Konior's "Queen of Hearts", from Tatting with Visual Patterns. These designs are from "Tatting with Visual Patterns" by Mary Konior. Note: Price includes GST The price for overseas purchasers will be reduced by 1/11th as GST is not payable on OS orders. I have looked through my copy of Mary Konior's Tatting with Visual Patterns and cannot locate the pattern for the cross with square motifs. Download Free eBook:Mary Konior – Tatting with Visual Patterns – Free chm, pdf ebooks rapidshare download, ebook torrents bittorrent download. The lace pattern is called Chain Reaction from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konoir and is my favorite lace pattern.
Tatting With Visual Patterns
- Jen's Tat-ra Sutra This edging is called "Black Magic" and is from Mary Konior's Book Tatting with Visual Patterns.
- It's a lovely book and I've enjoyed working several patterns from it. But don't be misled by the title.
- Some tatting designs incorporate ribbons and beads.
- Frivolete Heart – The visual diagram for this heart pattern allows for easy tatting, in any language.
- quot;Tatting with Visual Patterns" is an especially well formatted book.
- The lace is shown in full color, the diagrams are clear, multicolored, and bear the ds count.
More information about Tatting With Visual Patterns on the site: http://cb.pbsstatic.com