December 1, 2009 at 1:44 am
100 inches in length (50 inches per side). Featured Sewing Pattern Retro Bustier Top. Great for a bikini top or paired with a high-waisted skirt. GAUGE: 5 patterns=4 inches 8 rows=3 inches . Stole is worked with double strand throughout. All my stole patterns offer two construction methods: The 'Standard Method' that you see and construction skills like wedding dresses or specialized heirloom sewing. Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns. A very easy to knit stole in a pretty lacey herringbone pattern. Attach fringe or if you prefer, add a knit or crocheted edging.
Stole Sewing Pattern
- USA 1 Cent S&H 1950's Vintage Butterick printed sewing pattern # 6039.
- I am really good with a sewing machine surprise, surprise.
- I am officiating at my friends Stacy and Enya's wedding.
- Free beading information, instructions, and projects.
- Necklaces can range from simple and easy to very intricate.
- Find beaded jewelry patterns from a vast selection of Crafts.
More information about Stole Sewing Pattern on the site: http://cdn.highwire.com