April 29, 2012 at 10:52 am
The Lone Star quilt block is likely one of the most recognizable quilt patterns to Americans. Quilt Magazine, published six times per year, fulfills your every quilting need. Each issue is bursting with patterns in a variety of styles for all skill levels. The Ohio Star Quilt block is a popular block pattern that is simple to piece. It is constructed using only two templates, a square and a quarter triangle. Instructions for making Bright Morning Star Quilt block with a Bible verse and quilt block information from Charlotte Bull. Here's another block I had planned for the block lotto that didn't make the list.
Star Block Quilt Patterns
- Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection star quilt pattern block.
- Easy to make Ohio Star block pattern from McCall's Quilting.
- Are you ready to make a LeMoyne Star? Once you make your first star, we think you will want to make enough for the pattern with the On-Point setting in my last message.
- Most Traditional Quilt Blocks are comprised of: Square, Rectangle, Half Square Triangle, Quarter Square Triangle and Square on Point Patches.
- Learn how to make this easy paper art design in this article.
- Paper is available in a variety of thicknesses, textures and patterns that you can use to make decorative art projects for your home.
More information about Star Block Quilt Patterns on the site: http://www.quilting-tidbits.com