September 30, 2012 at 6:20 am
Not what you're looking for? Try these: вЂў Find a quilt you love on our Quilt Designs page. Free Block of the Month Quilt Pattern 2006 9 Patch blocks – 9 Months – 9 Blocks designed by Susan Druding for Equilters. Wind Blown Square is a fun block made up of right and quarter triangles, and a square. This square is in solid stitches except for one corner, which is made in the shell block pattern. Two Ways to Make a "Square in a Square" Block. The simple square-in-a-square quilt block is often used alone, but also as a building block for many, many quilt patterns. The nine block is a common design pattern among quilters.
Square Block Pattern
- Grecian Square is another beginner friendly quilt block pattern.
- Unlock the Secrets of creating a beautiful quilt using this simple 9 step system.
- Make a 9-inch square block using scraps of blue, red and white cotton fabrics.
- Solids or prints can be mixed and matched.
- Pinwheel in a Square Quilt Block Pattern.
- The Pinwheel in a Square quilt block finishes at 8-inches square or 12-inches square, your choice.
More information about Square Block Pattern on the site: http://cf.primecp.com