December 23, 2009 at 7:19 am
Thank you for sharing it. I am new at loom knitting and intimidated but trying. In part 1, we covered the first 8 rounds of the pattern. A hub for everything loom knitted, patterns, free instructions, and the latest loom knitting videos. Ribbed Sock for Blue Knifty Knitter Loom В© Isela G. Phelps. This adjustable KB Sock Loom will allow you to create all size socks from infant to menвЂ™s large, using all sock yarns. Free knitting patterns also use loom patterns for your socks. This is an advertisement for a sock loom.
Sock Loom Pattern
- This sock loom pattern is written for a 24-peg, circular loom; however, it can easily adapted for any circular style loom.
- If you have never made a sock on the loom, then I would recommend trying this pattern out as a first.
- Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection sock loom pattern.
- Isela shared this free pattern for baby booties on her blog.
- This is a small design with whole/full stitches only, no backstitch or half stitches.
- Stitch this Daisy card just in time for Spring.
More information about Sock Loom Pattern on the site: http://isela.typepad.com