February 28, 2012 at 8:20 pm
Design Patterns provide solutions to common recurring problems. The singleton design pattern is one of the most controversial pattern. Some people even call it anti-pattern, evil, or stupid. In software engineering, the singleton pattern is a design pattern used to ensure that an object has only one instance and provide a centralize point of access to itself. as weвЂ™ve been discussing using SingletonвЂ™s in Win Services for the previous post I talked about. This article describes about design pattern namely Singleton Pattern. Singleton Pattern, the most widely known and applied pattern in software development circles.
Singleton Pattern In C#
- Best known Creational Design Pattern is Singleton.
- We can implement this pattern in different ways.
- Problem: Store some common data in a singleton or static class about your program in an object array, which you store in a class.
- Singleton Design Pattern This pattern ensures that only a single instance of a given object can exist.
- The Singleton pattern is used when you need one, and only one instance of your class.
- The many colors used in this pair give the mittens the rich look of tapestry, yet only the background colors change during knitting.
More information about Singleton Pattern In C# on the site: http://www.codeproject.com