January 4, 2012 at 1:28 am
Long sleeve robe with matching headpiece. One size fits most children size 7 to 12. Assorted colors and patterns. If you want to make a child halloween costume yourself, then you will need a sewing pattern. Here are two ways to make a shepherd costume. The quick version works well when you need Purchase a small robe or long shirt pattern at a fabric or craft store. Christmas Nativity Costumes – This Child Shepherd Costume includes the robe, under robe and belt. A nativity hat, such as this blue version, is the perfect accessory to complete a Mary or shepherd costume.
Shepherd Costume Pattern
- Make a headpiece for your toddler's shepherd costume.
- Learn how to sew outfits for kids in this free crafting video.
- McCall's Sewing Pattern # 7280 Holy Night Costume pattern with Angel, Shepherd, King, Jesus, Mary Costume.
- A shepherd can be a simple Christian Halloween costume.
- A shepherd costume requires a robe with a rope belt and a shepherd's hook.
- As I said yesterday, I made this costume without measuring him properly вЂ“ and without any patterns either.
More information about Shepherd Costume Pattern on the site: http://www.supercoolpets.com