July 31, 2010 at 10:59 am
Patterns for easy crochet scrap blankets can be found in many places. hearts for scrap yarn crochet pattern afghan graph e-mailed. Here are a few suggestions for my favorite uses of scrap yarn, as well as some crochet and knit pattern links. Bonnie's Scrap Yarn Square is perfect for anyone looking to recycle old yarn. Men, women, and kids can all use headbands either decoratively or purely functionally. There are many free crochet patterns for using up scrap yarn. Some ideas are scrap afghans, squares and skinny scarves.
Scrap Yarn Pattern
- There are many ways to use up scrap yarn.
- I am going to share a few ways with you. I invite everyone to share your ideas in the comment section.
- Fold your eyeglass case in half longways with the right side facing in. Using the13th 4.5 yd of scrap yarn, join in on the top of one side.
- I love knitting with leftover and scrap yarn and the projects on this list will keep me supplied in patterns for a long time to come.
- This rug is easy, inexpensive and fun to crochet.
- It not only helps clean out your yarn storage, but adds a bright spot wherever a throw rug is needed.
More information about Scrap Yarn Pattern on the site: http://0.tqn.com