December 24, 2010 at 12:03 am
Ginger's Needleworks specializes in quilt patterns by C&T Publishing. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Step 1. Flying Geese Unit Draw a diagonal line on wrong side of Piece 2-A red squares. Quilt Magazine, published six times per year, fulfills your every quilting need. Each issue is bursting with patterns in a variety of styles for all skill levels. В©March 1998 Marcia Hohn: Traditional Block: pattern from http://www.quilterscache. A free quilt block pattern for the traditional Sawtooth Star with 16-patch center. Ginger's Needleworks & Quilting specializes in Quilting Patterns by Alex Anderson for C&T Publications.
Sawtooth Star Pattern
- Sawtooth Star [offsite link] 12" pieced quilt block from SewQuilty.
- Seaside Star [offsite link] Pieced pattern in 6, 10, and 12" sizes from Jinny Beyer.
- Find best value and selection for your Quilt-Pattern-Double-Sawtooth-Star-52-x-52-Great- search on eBay.
- The sawtooth star is a perfect way to frame a quilt block and is not difficult to make.
- Sawtooth Star Here is a new version of one of my older BOMs, the Sawtooth Star.
- as any graphics and/or instructions that are associated with a pattern.
More information about Sawtooth Star Pattern on the site: http://image88.webshots.com