July 14, 2012 at 11:26 am
Fabric The Sawtooth Star Block requires two different focus fabrics and one background fabric. Unlock the Secrets of creating a beautiful quilt using this simple 9 step system. Easily and accurately create the Sawtooth Star Quilt Block variation as a 6 – 8 – 9 – 10 or 12 inch finished blocks using no math. Finished Quilt: 45" x 51" вЂў Finished Block: 6" T his quilt was inspired by the Sawtooth Quilt block. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Step 1. Flying Geese Unit Draw a diagonal line on wrong side of Piece 2-A red squares. Technnique quilt pattern for TOTALLY TUBULAR STRIP PIECING Sawtooth Borders and Half Square Triangles without templates, paper or waste. Mom designed this double sawtooth star quilt pattern while she was figuring out how to use the EQ5 (Electric Quilt) quilt design software.
Sawtooth Quilt Pattern
- A free quilt block pattern for the traditional Sawtooth Star with 16-patch center.
- Find best value and selection for your Quilt-Pattern-Double-Sawtooth-Star-52-x-52-Great- search on eBay.
- The Sawtooth Square Quilt Border Pattern makes a boldly geometric quilt border.
- Download the free quilt border for your next quilting project.
- These directions are for a 6 1/2 inch Sawtooth Star.
- They are just a as any graphics and/or instructions that are associated with a pattern.
More information about Sawtooth Quilt Pattern on the site: http://www.waymarks.com