October 14, 2012 at 8:51 pm
A sterling silver preserve spoon with round bright cut gold washed bowl in the Rose or Bug pattern by Knowles. 45-Piece Gold-Plated Baroque Flatware Service. A pretty flatware pattern in 24-karat-gold plate. serving spoon, rose pattern, tea spoons: Hello Don, thank you for your question. The pattern in the photo is La Touraine, which originally was issued in 1920. Damask Rose by Oneida, Active and discontinued Towle sterling silver flatware patterns for sale at very affordable prices. Lancaster Rose Pattern Poole Silver Company Silver Tea Set Lancaster Rose DesignTea Set Here is a great silver plate tea set. I have not cleaned it it is tarnished.
Rose Pattern Silver
- Replacement China in the Manor Silver Rose 9269 china pattern made in Japan.
- Wallace Rose Point sterling flatware for sale, used and new. Great quality and service since 1972.
- A ninety-eight piece sterling flatware service by Watson Silver Company.
- In the Windsor Rose pattern with long floral panel, scrolled shell.
- Stieff STERLING SILVER Salt & Pepper Shakers Pattern: "Rose" You are bidding on a wonderful set of salt and pepper shakers by Stieff in the "Rose" pattern.
- Vintage Tupperware Rose Pattern Silver Platter- Discontinued Pattern.
More information about Rose Pattern Silver on the site: http://www.ontarioblacksmiths.ca