June 1, 2011 at 2:24 am
From our library of free embroidery patterns. A looks at some great websites offering free cross stitch rose patterns. Embroider a pretty rose in shades of red, pink or yellow to decorate a cushion in your home. Make your roses as large or as small as you wish to decorate any size pillow. HereвЂ™s a nice little stylized rose border that can be used for your hand embroidery projects. ItвЂ™s a repeatable design, so you can make it as long as you wish. Click the button below to add the The Compass Rose Embroidery Pattern to your wish list.
Rose Embroidery Pattern
- Sewing fabric roses made easy with free instructions.
- Gorgeous, classic, and romantic roses abound in this beautiful 12 page pattern packet.
- This pattern is a simple yet beautiful floral design to practice cutwork embroidery.
- You may make the rose large or small as you wish.
- This beautiful rose pattern is easy for beginners to stitch and if you are experienced at greetings card embroidery you will find it quick to complete.
- I have gathered together here as many beautiful, unique and stunning rose cross stitch patterns and kits that I could find.
More information about Rose Embroidery Pattern on the site: http://vietnam-embroidery.com