June 30, 2010 at 6:47 am
Big sky riding skirt – Find the largest selection of big sky riding skirt on sale. The pattern features a front panel which either buttons to cover the split in the skirt or buttons open to utilize the split for riding. Description: Order the three piece riding habit patterns separately. The skirt is draped around the right side back and fastened at center back when walking. I serged all the seams, and I serged the waistband to the skirt. Description: At the turn of the 20th century, equestrian women wore these divided skirts that enabled them to mount horses and still look socially acceptable. This pattern for a split skirt is taken from a tailoring guide of 1901.
Riding Skirt Pattern
- The Split Riding Skirt is ankle length, and the Bicycle Skirt is calf length.
- Folkwear #231 Big Sky Riding Skirt pattern.
- Buy our sewing pattern for an Equestrian riding skirt from the Edwardian period.
- 104-L Late 19th /Early 20th Century Split Riding Skirt.
- Split Riding Skirt/Trousers with convertible button front.
- This pattern package contains patterns for a plain and split style Big Sky Riding Skirt by Folkwear.
More information about Riding Skirt Pattern on the site: http://s.ecrater.com