October 22, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Yankee Knitter English Rib Rullover Knitting Pattern This ribbed pullover is a classic and is sized for children though adults. Free Knitting Scarf Pattern Difficulty level: Easy. Free knitting pattern for an easy ribbed scarf. Very easy pattern, great for beginning knitters. The rib stitch consists of columns of knit The rib stitch consists of columns of knit stitches alternating with columns of purl stitches. Knit this easy hat now and youвЂ™ll be ready for cold weather when it arrives. ItвЂ™s a fun to do pattern that you can make over again in new colors as gifts.
Rib Knitting Patterns
- This easy knitting pattern for a ribbed scarf is made from chenille yarn, making it feel like wide-wale corduroy.
- Now in: Patterns В» Vogue Knitting В» CABLED RIB SHAWL В» Vogue Knitting Winter 1999/2000 #2 design by Lily Chin.
- In knitting, ribbing is a pattern in which vertical stripes of stockinette stitch alternate with vertical stripes of reverse stockinette stitch.
- Once again, people are free to use the pattern for personal or non-profit use. Done in supple rib pattern.
- The Hybrid Rib Soaker pattern combines the best of fit and function for an easy to follow knitting pattern that offers excellent fit and coverage over any cloth diaper.
- Needle Size: 13 Finished scarf: 48вЂќ X5вЂќ Material: 1 skein Misty Chunky Baby Alpaca Instructions: 1. Cast on sixty stitches.
More information about Rib Knitting Patterns on the site: http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com