October 19, 2012 at 2:06 am
Reverse the Tiptronic shift pattern possible? Posted by: Andy-UK on 2002-01-07 at 17:29:58 (posted from: Host: inktomi3-bre.server. I'm another guy that's gunna say stick with standard (forward) shift pattern. For competition applications, this valve body is a must. GM TH400, '65-up, reverse shift pattern Full Manual Series. TCIВ® GM TH400 Full Manual Reverse Shift Pattern Valve Body With Engine Braking. The R marks reverse, the gear position used for moving the vehicle rearward. Finaly I decided to reverse the shift pattern on my bike.
Reverse Shift Pattern
- Gixxer Forums > GSX-R1000 General Forum I have seen this before but can't find it searching.
- The only time you are at full lean is at the apex of your corner.
- If you have to shift at this point, then you are doing something wrong.
- TCIВ® Automotive 151 Industrial Dr. * Ashland, MS 38603 Phone: 1-888-776-9824 * Fax: (662) 224-8255 www.tciauto.
- This baby ear flap hat crochets up quick.
- The pattern instructions are given for only one size, but you can make a smaller or larger hat, by using different sized yarns.
More information about Reverse Shift Pattern on the site: http://www.rc51.org