July 30, 2011 at 10:40 am
In this short and simple tutorial, I'll show you how to use the CSS3 repeating-linear-gradient value to create a cool seamless repeating background pattern. You can create a repeating background pattern by selecting an image, a color scheme, a texture, and you can even rotate the image. A demonstration of what can be accomplished visually through CSS-based design. Repeating background images are safest method of styling up your website background other than a plain old CSS background color. Not every image will lend itself well to a repeating background. And then change the background to: background: url(images/pattern. BgPatterns is a tiny web app for making background patterns in a few clicks.
Repeating Background Pattern
- It was created mostly for fun and experimentation by Sergii Iavorskyi.
- I'm on my first approach with photoshop patterns.
- I'm buildin a webpage where I want to use my pattern to give a nice effect to my webpage background.
- Repeating Backgrounds for Repeat Patterns Your repeat patterns can often benefit from overlapping several layers of imagery.
- Searching for that perfect background for your design can be pretty difficult, from these resources you can browse through 1000s upon 1000s of backgrounds and patterns.
- How to create repeating pattens in Photoshop.
More information about Repeating Background Pattern on the site: http://www.gomediazine.com