April 30, 2012 at 6:49 am
I made a few of these blankets that very afternoon. There are many patterns, and stitches to choose from. Receiving blankets are often sold in packs of multiple blankets that coordinate. They will have similar patterns, colors, and designs. Add crocheted edgings to flannel or seersucker for lightweight baby blankets. Eight baby -inspired designs are included. A look at five great free baby receiving blanket patterns and tutorials that can be found online.
Receiving Blanket Patterns
- This tutorial will guide you through the steps to sew your own rag edge receiving blanket.
- Absolute quickest way to make a cute two sided flannel receiving blanket with a built in border that is actually part of the backing.
- Buy Receiving Blankets products at Babiesrus.
- com. The leading retailer of baby products, baby supplies, baby gifts, baby bedding, and baby accessories.
- I bought 2-1/2 yards of each fabric and made two receiving blankets (30" piece and 40" piece from each) and five burp cloths (click here for pattern).
- Easy-to-follow instructions for making a blanket using our Skip-Stitch blades.
More information about Receiving Blanket Patterns on the site: http://