January 14, 2011 at 2:49 am
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download. IвЂ™m working on getting this place organized. The wonderful Ravelry folks have now made it possible for knitters (whether or not you are on Ravelry) to download FREE knitting patterns. In addition to providing free patterns, Ravelry has a platform for you to sell your patterns with reasonable fees. Ravelry Tutorial: Searching For A Pattern. A fantastic and free online community resource for knitters. Here are a few links to some of our favourite pattern sites.
Ravelry Free Patterns
- Are you a Ravelry member? If not, it is a resource that crocheters and knitters of all levels love, including us! Make sure you check out Ravelry every Friday afternoon.
- Information and useful links for knitters: help pages, free knitting patterns and more.
- I've added new BUY NOW buttons to the patterns here on my blog.
- Ravelry is a free social networking website, beta-launched in May 2007.
- It functions as an It also includes a yarn and pattern database and research tool.
- The one think that I like about Patternfish is that anyone shopping there expects to pay for a pattern, as there are no free patterns, unlike Ravelry.
More information about Ravelry Free Patterns on the site: http://images4.ravelry.com