January 31, 2012 at 8:22 am
Most quilters like to show off their skills with quilted ornaments on their Christmas tree. Here are a few quick and easy ornaments to perk up your tree this year. The pattern is worked on each side of the ball and then fabric The main purpose of quilted balls has always been as ornaments. Celebrate the Christmas in 2011 & Shop Quilt Pattern ornaments. Most quilters like to show off their skills with quilted ornaments on their Christmas tree. Here are a few quick and easy ornaments to perk up your tree this year. How to make a Quilted Christmas Ball Ornament.
Quilted Christmas Ornament Patterns
- Here's a list of Christmas quilt and block patterns (Page 1) for your next holiday project.
- The Quilting Gallery features free patterns, tutorials, tips and techniques, videos, guest bloggers, swaps, contests and fabulous photos of finished quilts.
- Christmas ornament; Ornaments for Julie; Snowmen ornaments I'm anxious to try making the quilted ball ornament.
- PDF TUTORIAL PATTERN to make your own Quilted ornament or ornie for your home or Christmas tree.
- Using fabrics with metallic gold in them makes this Christmas wall hanging very elegant.
- Quilted Christmas Tree Ornaments Table Of Contents.
More information about Quilted Christmas Ornament Patterns on the site: http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com