January 24, 2010 at 9:18 pm
Related Resources: How to Crochet a Blanket | How to Join Granny Squares. I love using this Q size crochet hook to crochet with fabric. A place to share some of my original patterns. A Year of Q-Hook Afghans: Book 3 (Leisure Arts #3173) $6.74 Mary Ann Sipes has created an entire year of oh-so-cozy Q-hook patterns for you to crochet and enjoy. Q Hook and 3 or 4 colors of baby fingering weight yarn Materials: 4-ply yarn, size 10 needles, size H crochet hook. FREE Luxuriously Soft Crocheted Afghan Pattern from Craft Designs. It drapes like a shawl, but it's actually a shrug, crocheted with two strands of worsted weight yarn on a Q hook.
Q Hook Crochet Patterns
- Free Newsletter: New patterns, product alerts, special offers, knit and crochet lessons.
- to scarves to ponchos, many made using freeform crochet techniques.
- Best Answer: Just type in free crochet patterns there are lots of sites.
- Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns.
- Archive] Q-HOOK Crochet Hooks and Gadgets I am looking for diferrent from the norm Q-hook patterns.
- Shop metal crochet hook, wood, plastic, and Crochet Dude sets.
More information about Q Hook Crochet Patterns on the site: http://imgs.inkfrog.com