June 30, 2010 at 10:51 am
Patterns A pattern worksheet for pre-K – K. Build shape recognition, sequencing and fine motor skills. A library of free printable worksheets plus hundreds of Patterns questions created and rated by other teachers for your custom printable tests and worksheets. The number pattern worksheets feature rows of numbers with a pattern that follow a mathematical rule. Students must tell which numbers come next and describe the rule. Here are some free pattern coloring sheets to print and color. Use this Pattern Sequence worksheet to print for preschool learning. This is an important skill for all preschool children to learn.
Printable Pattern Sheets
- Complete the Pattern Kindergarten Worksheets These Kindergarten Worksheets will produce a simple series of patterns.
- The children will complete the next object in the series.
- Worksheets that focus on the use of math patterns and sequence skills.
- Teddy Bear Pattern Emergent Reader Printable Book.
- The teddy bears that can be used to make a pattern art display.
- Photobucket coloring_sheets_free_patterns.
More information about Printable Pattern Sheets on the site: http://www.i-do-it-yourself.com