May 17, 2011 at 3:24 pm
Pattern: Butterick 4042 Condition: UNCUT Fabulous Butterick sewing pattern for old fashioned pinafores! Four different styles to choose from. First of all, they served as handy play aprons to keep dresses cleaner. This super cute apron reverses front to back or inside out. Choose from two lengths and three bodice styles. White pinafore apron – Find the largest selection of white pinafore apron on sale. Pinafore aprons were a popular mid century garment. They are a feminine and dainty in comparison to modern aprons. These are easy to reproduce for the modern seamstress.
Pinafore Apron Pattern
- Our pinafore aprons have no ties and fit women from 100 to 300 lbs. and from 5'0" to 6'0." Made in the USA, this unique pattern is ultra feminine with maximum coverage.
- This baby pinafore pattern is very easy to make.
- Recycle your old blue jeans and sew something new with free blue jean patterns.
- The easiest pattern to create is a simple rectangular tote bag, which requires 2 rectangles cut from your blue jeans and two How to Make a Blue Jean Purse.
- Recycling old jeans idea #8: Make a child's little blue jean purse.
- For a free jean purse pattern click here.
More information about Pinafore Apron Pattern on the site: http://s.ecrater.com