July 13, 2010 at 1:15 pm
KW – Butterfly Pillow (knit) Fair isle pillow with a colorful butterfly shape and design. Kids will love having this stuffed bunny friend that can also be used as a pillow. If you enjoy Fair Isle knitting than this beautiful Celtic Pillow is a must have. Berroco hand-knitting yarns are used to knit or crochet fashion sweaters, shawls, wraps, scarves, hats, coats, children and baby garments, throws and afghans. You can make this simple pattern or modify it and add stripes, cables or Other People Are Reading. Easy knit pattern featuring Moda Dea Ticker Tape yarn is fun to knit and makes a great accent for your home decor. This sweet little pillow would make a great accent piece in a living room, bedroom, or even baby's room.
Pillow Knitting Patterns
- Knitting kits, landscape sweater patterns, and instructions for hand and machine knitters.
- Folding into its own pocket to form a comfy pillow, this reliable 4-row pattern-stitch is as fashionable as it is functional.
- Lace pillows The airy, ethereal look of kid mohair forces me to suppress the urge to knit curtains with it. It is so lovely! But pay attention to your pattern.
- Berroco hand-knitting yarns are used to knit or crochet fashion sweaters, shawls, wraps, scarves, hats, coats, children and baby garments, throws and afghans.
- Here you will find free patterns designed and published by The BeadKnitter.
- A pillow is a great project Christmas Craft Knit Patterns.
More information about Pillow Knitting Patterns on the site: http://www.knittingyarn.com