December 31, 2011 at 11:16 pm
It is an art of floor painting and does need talent. Come and look at the panache of the colorful and inventive Rangoli decorations. India is famous for its rich culture and traditions. Home decoration during diwali festival is incomplete without your colouful rangolis. A rangoli is a colourful design made on the floor near the entrance to a house to welcome guests. So to get you in the mood too, we decided to bring you some beautiful rangoli designs and patterns for your doorstep. The patterns are typically created with materials, including colored rice, dry flour,(colored) sand or even flower petals.
Patterns Of Rangoli
- Patterns are often passed on generation to generation, from mother to daughter.
- art and art history, they are used in the artwork and media field.
- Rangoli is a traditional decorative folk art of India.
- Rangoli competitions are held in various places like schools, colleges, offices and organizations.
- Symbols; Paisleys; Om; Swastik; Borders and frames; Design ideas; Color schemes Kolam and Rangoli images from ikolam.
- See Some of the most beautiful and stunning designs of rangoli patterns.
More information about Patterns Of Rangoli on the site: http://