January 31, 2011 at 1:47 am
Choosing an all-cotton knit makes these easy caps very comfortable on sensitive skin. Chemo caps are hats designed to protect the head, or the tender skin of the scalp, when the hair is lost because of cancer treatment. Chemo Caps & Wraps crochet book includes patterns to make soft caps for men, women and children who are going through chemo treatments. Lace Edged Chemo Caps – These two lace edged caps can be made in a solid color or with two colors. Crocheted in super-soft Chinchilla, this cap and scarf set will soothe and warm chemotherapy patients in high style. Chemotherapy hats – How to knit chemo hats for cancer patients undergoing chemotheraphy treatment. Ribbing and Lace Chemo Caps – These two ribbing and lace caps are feminine yet functional.
Patterns For Chemo Caps
- The one on the left is a feather lace and the one on the right a diamond lace.
- Patterns *New* Jeanne Chemo Cap Worsted Patterns (Set) Ladies How to Help.
- Show your support and crochet a chemo cap for those who have passed or survived breast cancer.
- This free crochet pattern says a million words.
- Overlake Cancer Resource Center and Children's Hospitals need chemo caps.
- free patterns for chemo caps Free Sewing Chemo Cap Patterns.
More information about Patterns For Chemo Caps on the site: http://www.scrubhatpatterns.com