February 28, 2012 at 5:24 pm
You could buy a casserole carrier, but if you have any sewing or quilting experience, you Quilt the pieces together, in whatever pattern or style you choose. This casserole dish carrier is something that we use often in our home. I have been searching for a pattern or tutorial for this style of casserole carrier but all I can find is round ones or versions that use dowels. This sewing pattern includes pattern pieces and instructions to make the pictured items. Watch Nancy introduce you to a great gift idea, Wrap 'n Go Casserole Carrier. The second tutorial is a casserole dish carrier made with 2 place mats, ribbon or a strip of fabric. Shop for Casserole Carrier Pattern at Walmart.
Pattern For Casserole Carrier
- Sew yourself a quilted casserole carrier to take along Make a pattern for handle cutouts.
- Draw a 6-inch circle on a piece of paper.
- My Casserole Carrier Pattern is featured over at the Moda Bake Shop today.
- Go check it out! I absolutely adore mine.
- Easy, fun to stitch, and so convenient, these scrap-pieced carriers make great gifts.
- This e-pattern was originally published in Start With Scraps.
More information about Pattern For Casserole Carrier on the site: http://countrystitches.com