October 20, 2011 at 7:39 pm
Everyone needs oven mitts and pot holders. Have fun crocheting this vintage pattern and then get creative making it fit your decor. Rush Delivery вЂў Standard delivery rate + $5 вЂў Orders will arrive in 3 to 7 days. Keep your hands cool while holding hot dishes from the oven. Versions include Double-handed Oven Mitt & the Round Oven Mitt! Great for gift givers. An easy to sew, free pattern and directions to sew a pot holder that doubles as an oven mitt with easy to follow step by step directions can be found here. Free oven mitt pattern – Find the largest selection of free oven mitt pattern on sale.
Oven Mitt Patterns
- How to sew your own oven mitts, including a free oven mitt pattern.
- COATS & CLARK'S O.N.T. "SPEED-CRO-SHEEN" MERВCERIZED COTTON, Art. C.44: 2 balls of No. 10-A Canary Yellow and 1 ball of No. 131 Fudge Brown.
- Michael Miller Fabrics LLC. www.makingitfun.
- com 1 Puppet Style Oven Mitts Prepared by Joanna Armour ( www.stardustshoes.
- Craftown has hundred's of pattens and projects.
- Instructions for projects, tips, resources and lessons.
More information about Oven Mitt Patterns on the site: http://bp1.blogger.com