February 15, 2011 at 4:30 am
Here we explore spinning disks and color wheels using simple patterns that create some spectacular optical illusions. Description Presented here is a vast gallery of many different forms of Optical Illusions. Woolly Thoughts Mathematical Designs Optical illusions are meant to deceive the eye. Unfortunately the camera does not always do justice to them. A friend of mine pointed me to these amazing images done by Flickr artist called KRandolph. I reckon some images look beautiful because they bamboozle the brain processes we normally depend on to make sense of the world. An optical illusion is the phenomenon of perceiving an image different than it is in reality. Many interesting things happened to me this week, as well as to this website.
Optical Illusions Patterns
- An optical illusion (or visual illusion) is characterized by images that differ from objective reality.
- Does this unfinished quilt top vibrate for you? Does it make you dizzy? What you are trying to interpret is an optical illusion.
- A collection of optical illusions Rotating Pattern.
- At first glance you may think this is an animated image.
- Learn how to unravel the mysteries of creating space, depth, and perspective in your quilts.
- If you enjoy testing new patterns, just become a follower and subscribe by GOOGLE email.
More information about Optical Illusions Patterns on the site: http://bestdesignoptions.com