October 10, 2012 at 12:53 am
Opal is a line of self-striping and hand dyed sock yarns from Germany. Inspired by the works of various artists and environments each colorway represents a unique theme. Opal Sock Yarn – wool nylon blend in limited edition colors. We stock Opal sock yarn and Trekking XXL sock yarn in a variety of shades and colours. opal yarn kaleidoskop color 2994 – 100% in stock welcome to the knitting nest. Offering pattern books, brand name yarns, and clear plastic boots to reveal handknit socks. Opal harry potter sock yarn is a 4 ply yarn, so you can knit any pattern with it that suits a 4 ply. I wouldn't go for anything too big, as money can be an object.
Opal Yarn Patterns
- Memory is a great sock yarn in fun colors that stripes and has random splashes of color.
- Sock yarn, needles, pattern and free shipping from Simply Socks Yarn Company.
- Patterns by Type | Patterns by Designers/Brands | Books | Shawl Pins 3.5-oz (100-gram) balls of Opal Uni-Color sock yarn.
- Brick wall patterns: Sounds simple, yet this is a great pattern of ceramic tiles.
- Unlike the regular ceramic tiles, these are rectangular.
- Distinctive wall tile, hand painted and decorated by generations of experience.
More information about Opal Yarn Patterns on the site: http://www.modernknitting.co.uk