September 6, 2011 at 6:06 pm
Free Universal Yarn Pattern : Op Art Watercolors Tote : part of the Universal Yarn online store and catalog. Op Art pattern — Find the answer to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus. Background Information Optical art evolved in the twentith century when such artists as Victor Vasarely, Bridget Riley, and Rene Parola took its concepts to new heights. The first, and best known method, is the creation of effects through the use of pattern and line. Unit: Op Art – Art skills in pattern – create alternating pattern – contrast Work with positive and negative shape. Credit must be given to keletre & prob21. This fascinating pattern features a striped heart design with an optical illusion / op-art effect.
Op Art Patterns
- Use the design for crochet or other needlecrafts.
- Op-Art Quilt Illusions: Fast, Fun & Fabulous 3-D Illusions.
- com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers.
- Enjoy the Op Art Stars digital pattern from Easy Quits Quilts for Kids 2011 issue.
- The op art fabrics in this quilt will make your eyes dance.
- They could also be called Ornament toppers or Netted Ornaments.
More information about Op Art Patterns on the site: http://0.tqn.com