October 21, 2010 at 11:27 am
One-Skein Crochet Beret & Scarf #PA00005. Several have asked for the pattern I used for the scarves I've posted about recently, so I paused to write it down as I started working on the latest edition. A cowl is a great one skein knitting project. It has the warmth of a scarf, makes a great gift, but takes much less yarn than a scarf. Lace Patterns; Scarf Patterns; Shawl Patterns; Stitch Guide; Sweater Patterns; Simple Patterns One Skein. One-Skein Crochet Beret & Scarf Courtesy of PatonsВ®. 4 checkers = 2 yarn, 2 gap) size: approx 6" x 70" (if only one skein is used, approx 6" x 60") pattern: scarf is worked in rows.
One Skein Scarf Pattern
- Patons provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns.
- Choose from many of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns.
- Does anyone know of a scarf pattern that only requires one skein of worsted weight yarn (approx.
- One Skein Crochet Scarf Free Newsletter: New patterns, product alerts, special offers, knit and crochet lessons.
- This one wasn't from the book but it only took one skein of the fabulous Kidsilk Haze to make the scarf.
- Barb's Crochet – Extensive collection of crochet links for stitches,patterns, supplies, techniques, and tutorials.
More information about One Skein Scarf Pattern on the site: http://static-sympoz.s3.amazonaws.com