February 27, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Noro Mardi Gras is a bright and vibrant collection of twenty knitting designs from cardigans and sweaters to wraps and bags. WHAT'S NEW; DOWNLOAD PATTERNS; COMING SOON; STITCH GUIDE; CUSTOMER CARE Noro Silk Garden Yarn. Noro Silk Garden yarn is a silk blend yarn that's hand dyed in Japan. Noro Knitting Patterns, Yarns & Wools. My newest favorite scarf is the Noro Silk Garden scarf. I found the free pattern at Jared Flood's website. He states: "First off, this is not MY pattern.
Noro Silk Garden Patterns
- This is a Medium Weight, Silk Mohair Blend Yarn.
- Silk Garden Poncho To order pattern please scroll down: 45% silk, 45% kid mohair 10% lambs wool; 50g ball.
- The luscious texture of silk and mohair combine in Noro Silk Garden.
- Noro of Japan Silk Garden Lite 36 original Swedish knitting patterns in a variety of styles.
- Knitty is a free web-only knitting magazine with a sense of humour.
- Fun patterns of the lush self-striping beauty of Noro Silk Garden.
More information about Noro Silk Garden Patterns on the site: http://www.yarnandfiber.com