August 28, 2010 at 2:01 am
Don't just sit there scratching your head, find useful info on Bolt Patterns on eHow. Best Answer: A 5 X 5 is five lug on a 5 inch diameter circle. 5 X 4.5 is five lug on a 4 and 1/2 inch diameter dircle. PLEASE RATE THIS GUIDE HELPFUL THANKS www.stores. How to Measure Bolt Pattern – Measuring your bolt pattern is determined on how many lugs you have. There are two to eight lugs that are out there. Hi. I have a 1991 xlt and just ordered 20's for her today.
My Bolt Pattern
- Find bolt pattern gauge from a vast selection of Car & Truck Parts.
- Bolt Pattern and Offsets for Cars and Trucks, including center bore and lug nut sizes.
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern & Offset Reference.
- On these pages you can find your vehicles Bolt Pattern and Offset.
- Join LinkedIn and see how you are connected to My Bolt Pattern, LLC. It's free.
- He called and they had a few sets of blems and they were in my bolt pattern and the price was immediately cut in half.
More information about My Bolt Pattern on the site: http://centerlinewheels.com