January 26, 2010 at 7:28 am
Alafoss Lopi is a bulky weight yarn, knitting 13 or 14 stitches to 10 cm (4 inches) on 6mm needles. The sweaters knit up fast, and are generally knit on circular needles. Free knitting patterns for Icelandic sweaters Free patterns from Istex the manufacture of the Icelandic wool Plotulopi, alafosslopi and lett-lopi. Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection lopi sweater pattern. From Interweave Knits, Fall 2003: Norah Gaughan looks to traditional Bohus knitting for the color and stitch patterns on her round-yoke sweater. type, old stuff I was given; Pattern: nr. 8372 from Marks babyjournal nr. 44 (Swedish), from the 60вЂІs or the 70вЂІs. Free hand knitting patterns Free patterns from Istex the manufacture of the Icelandic wool Plotulopi, alafosslopi and lett-lopi.
Lopi Sweater Patterns
- The second is a Icelandic-style sweater for my husband, worked in Lett Lopi, in shades of grey.
- sweater, and the Sonja and Snorri arans (which look just wonderful in a tweedy shade of Lopi.
- This wool sweater will keep children warm on cool autumn school days.
- includes: Pattern and 7 oz of our TRF Lopi style singles yarn to make a large size beret.
- sheep as well as 50 of the best Lopi patterns (updated) ever published.
- Many photos and lots of information on Knitting a Lopi sweater.
More information about Lopi Sweater Patterns on the site: http://www.hcscrafts.co.uk