October 30, 2010 at 7:06 am
Great for summer time or any time you want a girly light weight sock. An essential for any Mary Jane style of shoe. NOTE: In the pattern, where I say to disregard row 1, I mean row one (the вЂno stitchвЂ™ row) of the charted pattern вЂ“ I made the chart one row too long. Traditional horseshoe lace pattern is worked along the leg and instep of this lovely womenвЂ™s sock. This pattern includes instructions for 3 weights of yarns: Shepherd Sock, Shepherd Sport and Shepherd Worsted. 2 skeins of Shepherd Sock US#0 double pointed needles. Shell Lace Socks Top down socks using shell lace pattern which is carried down the instep.
Lace Sock Pattern
- Difficulty: Medium Size: Ladies Medium (I wear size 6ВЅ shoe).
- In honor of Memorial Day, the traditional start of summer weather and activities, but also so much more.
- Size: Ladies Medium Yarn: 2 skeins Knit Picks Gloss in Serengeti.
- And! Another great beaded sock pattern, new from Jackie E-S of HeartStrings Fiber Arts.
- An elegant and romantic scarf but surprisingly easy-to-crochet.
- This is a great crochet lace pattern for beginner to intermediate crocheters.
More information about Lace Sock Pattern on the site: http://www.straw.com