June 29, 2010 at 9:12 pm
Knitty is a free web-only knitting magazine with a sense of humor. Have fun, with this easy knitting pattern. Knitting Pattern: Tea Cosy ~ Two for the Pot Size and materials A delightful, easy to knit tea-cosy which can be made in two sizes. Coats Crafts have got a new website and are making available a number of free knitting patterns to download. Free Knitting Pattern: Knitted Tea Cosy from 1937. Knitted Tea Cosy from Madame Weigel's Cushions and Cosies Volume 6 1937. Knit this adorable tea cozy with this free knitting pattern.
Knitting Patterns For Tea Cosies
- The items in this section are in the public domain and you will be receiving a copy and not the original.
- All the patterns are written with step by step instructions.
- Keep your teapot warm after brewing a delicious pot by knitting a tea cosy.
- Free knitting pattern for a tea cozy of a skull great for Halloween.
- A free knitting pattern for a tea cosy knit in two colors of yarn.
- Bestway 690: Great fun and so very retro! 3 Gay Tea Cosies.
More information about Knitting Patterns For Tea Cosies on the site: http://c4445550.r50.cf2.rackcdn.com