June 30, 2012 at 4:23 am
Hampton Knitting Yarn provides a wide variety of sweater patterns by respected designers. These range from contemporary styles to classic cable sweater patterns. Pretty cable and rib sweater knit in Moda Dea Fashionista is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. This cosy sweater, made from super bulky yarn, is quick to knit on 15 mm needles. Work even until 3 full repeats of cable pattern are complete. Tired of sewing up seams after finishing a knitting project? Look no further. Practice your knitting technique with this Cable Front Cardigan free online pattern.
Knitting Pattern Cable Sweater
- The big sweater is comfy and perfect for chilly evenings.
- A beautiful cardigan with cabled edging – perfect to toss on when the weather is a bit chilly.
- Cable knitting is a beautiful and complex style in which the order of stitches is rearranged to create various visual effects.
- This glamorous, chunky cabled sweater uses Big Wool and was the members exclusive pattern for December 2006.
- Free Boys' Sweater Knitting Pattern Difficulty level: Intermediate.
- Free Boys' Sweater Knitting Pattern.
More information about Knitting Pattern Cable Sweater on the site: http://www.knittingdaily.com