August 31, 2011 at 7:35 pm
ItвЂ™s been ages since I gave all you lovely readers a new pattern. Cowls are no longer just for wintertime, but make a graceful statement in spring as well. A comfortable, slouchy cowl is a delightful way to keep warm and add a burst of color to your winter attire. You'll love knitting this Easy Cowl Pattern from Louise Knits! Pair it with a black winter coat for an extra pop of color. Knitted and crocheted cowls or scarfs are always popular projects for fall and winter. Fun! I made this super quick knit project while riding in the car last weekend. see larger photo at bottom of this page) #90 Chic Cables and Lace Cowl Neck Sweater PDF Knitting Pattern.
Knitting Cowl Patterns
- Never Not Knitting Patterns – Cream And Sugar Cowl Pattern – A cozy, lightweight cowl perfect for transitional seasons.
- These directions result in a basic, stockinette cowl with 1-inch ribbing — a pattern perfect for beginning knitters looking to try circular knitting.
- Free knitting pattern for an easy to knit cowl featuring seed stitch edging and stripes in a contrasting solid color against a color changing yarn.
- Thanks for this simple and lovely pattern.
- Knit cowl pattern – Find the largest selection of knit cowl pattern on sale.
- Get the best sales, coupons, and deals at TheFind.
More information about Knitting Cowl Patterns on the site: http://patterni.net